Human Resources Assistance
Find the Right People for the Job Right Here in Midland County
Midland and the surrounding region are home to a workforce of 560,000. Their experience, combined with industry-specific workforce training programs, ensure that skills are available right here to scale up your business.
The area’s elite workforce gives local business a competitive advantage:
- More than 50% of the population has a bachelor’s or graduate degree
- Highest per capita concentration of PhDs in the nation
- Ranked #1 county in Michigan for patents filed per capita (Michigan State University)
- More resident engineers and chemists per capita than any area in the nation
- Successful partnerships between major chemical industry manufacturers and local colleges
Several workforce development and training programs, and STEM initiatives, are headquartered in Midland, with more in the surrounding area as well. They train local workers in specific manufacturing, skilled trades and chemical process skills, which saves your business time and money.