Sales Lead Roundtable
The Midland Business Alliance Sales Lead Program exists to help sales lead members increase their business through a structured word-of-mouth referral program, share qualified business leads, motivate professional growth and provide information regarding the business community. To achieve this, attendance and active participation is required from each member for the success of the sales lead program.
The best candidates for a sales lead roundtable: holds a sales/marketing/business development position, have one other employee who can attend meetings in their absence, are a team player, actively promote other members and find ways to grow the group.
Sales Lead Roundtable Basics
- The sales lead members’ business must be an active member of the Midland Business Alliance.
- There are three sales lead groups.
- Tuesday’s lunchtime group meets from 12:00-1:00 p.m.; Wednesday’s lunchtime group meets from 11:30-12:45 p.m.; and the Thursday morning group meets from 7:15-8:30 a.m.
- Roundtable groups meet at the Gerstacker Commerce Center at 300 Rodd Street, Suite 101, Midland.
- All groups will meet the second, third and fourth days of each month except June, July and August.
- All groups meet for two weeks in June, July and August, scheduling around holidays.
- Four absences are allowed in a six month time period. February – July and August – January.
- Each group can have up to 35 participants with only one person per business category.
- Anyone can attend up to two sales lead meeting to see if joining a group will be a good fit for their business.
- The cost to join a sales lead group is $25 per year.
- Read full Sales Lead Roundtable Guidelines here.
How to join a Sales Lead Roundtable Group
- Contact the MBA at (989) 839-9901 to find out the group’s location on the day you will be attending.
- Fill out the application.
- Turn your application into the Chair of the group during the meeting.
- The Selection Committee with review the application and turn it back into the MBA .
- When you’re application is approved, you’ll receive a welcome email and your $25 invoice.
Sales Lead Roundtable Times and Members
Click on the links below to see the members in each sales lead group.